User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden's breath caught in her throat, how big did they make it? "I-I don't know," she stuttered. "We're trapped." Caiden spun around when she heard something comming from inside the ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Just the view of the moon," I said. "If I look down I'm sure I'll have a panic attack." "Then don't look down." I pressed my face to his ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden and Colt walked arm and arm towards where they were to start making the wards. Within minutes they could feel the perlecent cloud forming in a dome over the ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: donut repli 2 diz msg or ill hurtz u

    Ouch! *another part of soul dies* the caps wasn't against the rules with it, twas quoting the message. Or am I wrong again?

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden glared at Colt skeptically. "Do you think they'll already be back at their old apartment?" Brenty asked. "Most likely. We havent had any contact with them since the werewovles ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden pouted up at him, "you know payback's going to be hell." He grinned again, "I was actually counting on it." She was still breathing heavily trying to catch her ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: donut repli 2 diz msg or ill hurtz u

    I want to....but...I have no reply, aside from "nice threat to get us to not reply."

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed in relief when Colt stopped tickling her and she nearly collapsed into his arms. "thank you," she gasped. "For the middle or end?" "The stopping. It was starting ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Let me go!" Caiden begged going into another shreiking and giggling fit. Colt shook his head, "no, I do not think quite yet mi'lady." Caiden's insides started to cram from ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden couldn't tell if they agreed to let her defend herself or not. She found herself feeling as if she'd explode if he didn't stop. "You're...going....to...pay...for...this..." she gasped between f

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was glad she didn't have to breathe as another fit of histerical laughter burst out of her. Through the caotic excape routes running through her mind one slid through ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I smoothed Isabella's hair, and knew she was awake. "Still tired love?" Whatever her form of response was, I could tell it was a yes. But it appeared she ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice When I woke, I thought I had died. Everything was so pale and white it looked like what I'd imagine heaven to look like. But if this were heaven, ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden screeched in laughter and squirmed around trying to break free. Oh Goddess she was extreamly ticklish. She couldn't even gasp enough breath to utter "stop!" "I don't think we're ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I shrugged my shoulders, "they might not. But I doubt they know much about what it means to be an Avian. I only know the basics..." *sorry that's all ...

    Feb 7, 2008


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink