User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden saw the door handle giggling as if somebody was trying to force the lock open. Caiden forced herself to stand and edge along the wall to the closet. She ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden slowly opened her eyes and looked around slowly. Her head still felt light but everything stayed where they should. "Colt," she whispered as she reached out to touch him ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden knew she couldn't fight it, but tried anyways. She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to pace. To think of a new idea for getting them out. Or contacting ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden "You looked so miserable," she sighed, "I didn't like seeing you like that." He continued to stroke her hair, "your turn to sleep now." "I'm fine."

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden I felt dizzy and dieorented and glad I was already dead. I felt the need to walk around the room once just to see if I could. I tried ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Are you alright?" Caiden asked, but she knew very well that he wasn't. She brushed her hair away and leaned her neck back. No words were needed.

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I grinned and hugged back, feeling proud of myself as well. *sorry! I've got NOOOOTHING*

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I didn't look down, I looked up at the oncoming moon and mountian. While I felt safer than I had before, it was still frightening. But that was the ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    I sat there with Colt leaned against me feeling both content and terrified. I always seemed so content when he was touching me, and that feeling didn't go away even ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden bent her head and sank her fangs into the vampire's neck. She drank fast, but the vampire's blood was thick and it slowed her down quite a bit. She ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I felt safer up here than I did on the ground...that was strange. "No," I whispered, "go towards the mountian," I urged. He seemed pleased and started off that ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I wrapped my arms around his neck, "if you want to go back up now you can." He looked down at me with his head tilted to the side, ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden's breath caught in her throat, "I'd rather not face them, but dying sounds awfly bad too..." A sudden wave of fatigue hit her and she fought to keep her ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden's mind was all in a spin as they rushed to the only place they could hide, the basement window. They slid inside and shut it tight behind them, locking ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "It may," I said, "go down." "How far down?" "All the way." "Other than to the ground." "I'll let you take me back up, but I need to reposition ...

    Feb 8, 2008


Ho ho ho!
— Santa