User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I hugged my mother tightly and looked over at my aunt Isabelle who was staring at me in wonder, "are you all back?" she asked. "Yes, everyone else is ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled, "he's still over there and perfectly fine. We just came back because it's crowed over there and figured we'd be of more use out of the way." ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "um...uh...." I studdered. "We went to kill the demon who kidnapped me as a little kid." "You what?" father asked in disbelief. "I didn't want him in my dreams ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I half moaned half squeed as I heard my dad's voice behind me. Turning around I smiled and threw myself at him. It never really struck me how much ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "They'll go 'is everyone alright?' and we'll say 'they're taking care of it.' and woosh, they'll be running right over." "They won't ask what happened?" "They'll know I'll jump ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    A little... Ariana "Sorta...lets go back to my house, there's more room there." *sorry....all i've got*

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    where's Riley and Ariana?

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    I was author13 now I'm Alice! Now maybe I can get Angie to start calling me it.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 haha

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    *uhhhh.....*is lost!*

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "We're not quite out yet," Caiden teased, turning her head to look at him. *Sorry! Mental block!*

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled, "they're all dead?" Slade smiled back, "all of them." Caiden smiled and threw her arms around colt's neck and kissed him. "The wards are down too," Brenty said, ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I giggled, "I think the only thing we're neat about is our clothes...only because we don't want to pick up each others underwear by mistake." "That would be akward?" ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice Before I got a chance to think of something to say~sometimes that happened, I'd forget what I wanted in search of what would be more appropriate~he picked me up ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice Pain raidiated through my ankle as i stepped on it, so I decided to walk fast on both legs just so I wouldn't show that it hurt. I never ...

    Feb 10, 2008


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn