User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden let Colt lean on her a little bit as they walked, he looked tired. "I'm driving," she said. "No you go too-" "You're falling asleep."

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Yup, because I know I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for you, or still in that cave with the demon." Ariana shivered. "Ariana!" My mother shouted, "where's ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "They like you," I said, "good thing too." He looked at me slightly, "why?" "Because you'd probably be dead if they didn't. They're protective like that."

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Those are cool Adam! I finally get to take an art class so I can work with more than just acrylics too ^_^ well mostly water color and tempra for ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana Me and mom returned into the kitchen and started boiling the water. I walked over to sit next to Riley and looked at my father, "how is Natan?" "He'll ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I went to the pantry and helpped my mother get out the bread and start with the eggs. "Why does your young friend not eat much?" "He's just shy," ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I saw that Bella was sleeping in her bed and decided to be evil. I limped over to her and shook her awake. "Bella!" She blinked up at me, ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I yawned as I opened my eyes. Feeling more rested than I had for months. No demons interupted my sleep tonight. I looked up at Riley and smiled. "Good ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I looked up at Riley smiling, "yeah, I don't think we're gonna get the chance to sleep much tonight anyways. We walked outside and sat against the tree in ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Name: Innessa (Inny) Age: 18 Female seeweed green eyes. personality: I can't really say that they always seem to create their own on me -.- history: average life, except she's ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shivered at the memory of the sun's intense rays burning her skin. She hadn't gotten a chance to check but she was sure there were some scars on her ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Except for the giant hole in the wall," Caiden smiled. "Oh yeah..." "But you still need your clothes, so we might as well go there anyways."

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Does this look like my apartment?" Caiden asked. "No. Which means we're still in here aren't we?" *:P :P*

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hung Over

    dose "does" dear with a bat "with a baseball bat" sounds better, and put that all in italics. a fucking Rhino swear words can be useful in the right places. ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hung Over

    dose "does" dear with a bat "with a baseball bat" sounds better, and put that all in italics. a fucking Rhino swear words can be useful in the right places. ...

    Feb 12, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn