User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Which was what again?" "What do you want with us?" "To help I suppose, I'm not sure myself. I guess I'll have to figure it out won't I?"

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Thanks for that Adam, I was tempted to start yelling at them for that SO annoying. Alice and Scipio sat in the kitchen leaning over the table talking and everything ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden clung to Colt's arm as the lepord slowly turned back to a human. "What do you want with us?" Colt repeated.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I smiled and wrapped the bandage around my foot and caught the bottle of asprin Bella tossed to me. "So tell me again where you two were last night?" ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I smiled and wrapped the bandage around my foot and caught the bottle of asprin Bella tossed to me. "So tell me again where you two were last night?" ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "A leapord?" Caiden said scarcasticly. "Really?" "Not really," the leapord said in responce, "I'm actually a wizard."

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 2/9

    Yay! Next part! at the stick figure level. at the "stick figure level" maybe? worked out REALLY well no caps dear, put around it instead. we could not "couldn't" bright ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I limpped over to Billy and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck to prevent me from falling, "whatcha thinking about?" He shook his head and ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *Um....have the lepord follow her?*

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I have a bag of stuff here," Caiden said feeling remorseful from their almost adventure end. "No its over at my house Colt's laundry was overloaded remember?" "Oh yeah!" Caiden ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I have no idea," Caiden said, "maybe one of your neighbors is a wizard and didn't really feel like dealing with the repair men?" "None of my neighbors are wizards," ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 1/9

    Hey! I hope I can be of some help... I came to America when I was twelve, on Valentine’s Day. We don’t celebrate that in Germany. At least, not in ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "I won't." "Promise?" "Promise." It took all of ten minutes to get to Colt's apartment, and noted there were no more holes in the walls. "Weird..." she muttered.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cage - Prologue

    Oy vey, sciencey stuff.....Lets see if I can make sense of any of it. I love the quote in the beginning, it is very true. it failed to go to ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden faked a sigh and helpped him to the passenger side of the truck. Then ran around and buckled herself in the drivers seat. "Cheeter." She grinned and gave him ...

    Feb 13, 2008


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson