User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    you did?

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    you have dirty socks.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted but they don't let you play. I wish I could get my sister to stop screaming at me all the time.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Megatron is the crap not the snitz

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Optimus prime is the snitz

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you don't know how to turn it on I wish there wasn't school tomorrow.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Transformers

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted but it doesn't work I wish I had my own digital camera

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I got bored today so... I love these stones, they were a quarter at a shop downtown and they're just cute for some reason.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I grunted softly and he chuckled. "Is anybody back yet?" "I don't know, we'll check later. You still seem tired." "You have no idea," I commented, "what about you?"

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I flopped back on my bed, the ground wasn't all that comfortable. "Hello pillow," I muttered. "Did you just greet your pillow?" "Yep. It missed me."

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I think at some point I fell asleep, because at some other point, I woke up in Isabella's room with Riley next to me.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled and leaned into Riley, for a moment before patting my uncle's shoulder. "Don't worry uncle Nathan, they'll be back soon and then you'll have dad on the ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    *No lets keep the same thread, its the longest one!* Ariana I smiled, "sticking around to see if we can do anything to help." "Help who?" "You guys." "Good, I ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    known for being featured member.

    Feb 18, 2008


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer