User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    **You guys will have to remember to remind me to keep all three of my guys active, not sure how I'll do on my own XDXD And I'd like to ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *uhhh....I gots nothing...*

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "He was sent before my boss knew I was a vampire apparently, he didn't know why he's here." "I do now," the wizard said apparently trying to clam the situation ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Note that I barely trusted Brent," Caiden said in return, "and you turned out to be fine didn't you?" "You're-" "Too trusting I know," she said getting slightly annoyed.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Name: Kayla Age: 24 Race: human Gender: Female Family: Doesn't remember them Appearence: Short blond hair, gray eyes that melt your heart. (hair's KINDA like this Personality: is very forthcoming ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    ARiana If my feet were on the ground, I would have felt weightless. As it was I was I was hundereds of feet in the air, freezing and felt like ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I grinned and floated up above him, testing the stregnth of my wings. "It feel's amazing!" "Just wait until you know how to use them as well as I ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    The wizard shrugged, "I don't like him." "I don't trust you," Slade blurted. "Nor I," Colt said. Caiden did though, "I do."

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I gasped, "that wonder you're so handsome." He chuckled and kissed me. "Ready to fly?" I looked over my shoulder and saw wings, my eyes went wide. "Wow," I ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I didn't know why but the thought of becoming an avian excited me beyond belief. Maybe because I would become his equal. I would have no reason to love ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "He's doing better," Isabelle said. "He's awake." Ariana grinned, "good." Then a thought dawned on her and she turned up to Riley, "you know what I just realized?" "What?" ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "my boss is trying to kill us," Caiden said stepping next to Colt. There was no way she was gonna use him as a sheild. She was going to face ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Davnix!" I shouted and threw my arms around my brother, "mom and dad are going to kill you." "I suspect so, they're at home right?" I nodded. "Great." He ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden put a hand on Colt's arm, "who sent you?" "Why does that matter?" "There are still a fair number of people trying to kill us." "So who sent you?"

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden walked out from behind Colt to inspect the wizard. She had always been very perceptive and would be able to tell if he was there for a good reason ...

    Feb 19, 2008


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin