User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden lounged on the bed for a while, and must have fallen asleep because the next than she knew she was being gently shaken awake. She looked up startled and ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "only a little." "Okay lets go," Slade said. They got in the cars and started off.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled, "I'm glad you noticed, i didn't want to say anything." He smiled down at her with an amused glare in his eyes and he kissed her. "I probably ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden leaned into Colt, her earlier anger forgotten. When the wizard dissappeared she looked at him, "so where are we gonna be now? He probably heard that we were going ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    For some reason, the thought of her boss being killed frightened her. Stop it Caiden! You don't know him now remember? He want's you dead! Caiden took a deep breath ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gasped, what was he thinking? The wizard would never kill his own boss! Would he? She was shocked again when the wizard nodded, "alright, any particular way?"

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    The mage walked foward towards us. Colt tried to push me back but I wouldn't let him. "What would you have me do?" Caiden doubted either of them had any ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla A dragon and a demon wolf? I thought to myself. There are also people, maybe they know a place where I can stay for the night. Taking a deep ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Don't let me fall

    I changed the end to make it less confusing, they way I wrote it was probably what confused people.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Don't let me fall

    I’m in a hole I’m holding onto the only thing that I can. If I let go, even a little bit. I’ll fall to the bottom of the hole. So ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    0.0 lupe where did you get yours?

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Re: Children's screams

    I'm not really sure what it is but it must exist right? If you know, let me know. The sudden screams of child’s scream rings in your ears. What is ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having a borderline pornographic avatar

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Oh god," Bella groaned, "you're getting out the hot plate?" Billy looked at me warily, "what's wrong with that?" I stifled a grin, "I have a tendency to forget ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *uh...help?*

    Feb 21, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge