-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden fell asleep quickly the first time, but woke up again and again, the images left in her mind making it impossible to stay asleep for long. Colt was still ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden leaned slightly into Colt, aware that he was probably still tired too. "Let's go back to bed," he said turning away. "Mmmm" Caiden groaned, "good idea."
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden gasped and was knocked back into the door frame. Images of a very brutal murder filled her head, and it was from the point of view of HER killing ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I heard Brent, we've been asleep for like 3 days we should be awake now." She sat up again and stood up before Colt could push her down. She swayed ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stirred at the movement and opened her eyes, "Colt?" she murmered. "Shh," he said kissing her forehead, "go back to sleep." "Where are you going?" "The witch is back." ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I love you too," Caiden breathed before sleep claimed her again.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Oh, I got mine in Chicago XD on Navy Peir
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
No its fine, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment for her to come out now.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden smiled, "I should probably shower first huh?" He kissed her forehead, "if you want to." "I want to." Caiden got up and showered, when she returned she was was ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice and Scipio stayed close together as they walked slowly towards the Core Room. Adam seemed frightened, and if something frightened Adam, it had to be something bad. Scipio took ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Aurelia *I don't know what to do with her, she was following Caspan* Kayla I nodded, "thank you." We started walking and I found myself trailing along behind. I had ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
Or bookstore or library.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The 12 hour love story
A Twelve Hour Romance. Romana drove along the highway, looking for somebody who looked like they were in need of a ride. That was her hobby, giving people rides who ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden groaned, "so? We could always just chuck something at them." *grahs*
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shrugged, "it would be a nice long nap."
Feb 23, 2008
