User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Love is So Unfair

    Brent walked up over next to her non-chalantly. "Did you get my note?" She scoffed, "yes you're quite the prankster." He stepped in front of her blocking her path, "it ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jessie's Perspective on Life and Love

    Jessie threw herself at him locking her arms around his neck holding him tight for the greatest kiss of her life. "Jessie Parker!" a voice screamed from not far away. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Love is So Unfair

    Brent Tarver followed Cale and Pippa to her locker, and he memorized the number. She's way out of my league he thought arrogently, This won't be hard. "Go on Brent," ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Love is So Unfair

    Cale stared at Pippa's face almost obsessively. Oh who was he kidding, it was obsessively. He couldn't help himself. She was beautiful. So much more beautiful than she thought she ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I sighed, a slur of unpleasent emotions coming forth at me. Guilt was a major one. Colt seemed to reconize the self critizing look on my face and kissed ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Colt They finally let me in to see Annie. She looked so helpless surrounded by the various tubes and machenary that they had hooked her up to. I didn't dare ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jessie's Perspective on Life and Love

    Jessie sat cross legged in her window ledge. A very odd and percarious place to set herself, but it was comfortable enough. She had homework to finish and it provided ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I was only slightly reassured. The blood transfer was simple enough, fill a sirenge and shove it into her veins. I didn't like having to poke her so many ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "Hey!" I shouted at the nurse, "she's fainted!" "Is she afraid of needles or blood?" "No!" THe nurse still didn't seem phased, she simply removed the needle and taped ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "It usually am." "Example?" She needed reassurence. "When I first saw you my gut told me that you were essential to my survival." "Was that right?" I nodded. "Ann ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Colt I felt the color drain from my face. "What else can we do?" "As soon as we operate we'll be able to tell if she's got better chances." "When ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    I'm Alice, I just joined and I'm very cool with the idea of doing writing with you people ^_^

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I called in the cab to arrange for three tickets, two adults and one toddler, for first class. It was comfier in my experience and quieter. "First class?" she ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I withered and shuddered. "Please," I begged. "Please what love?" "Let me die." "No!" his sudden anger startled me. "You will be okay, it will stop." "She's bleeding internallly, ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I smiled, "so what about dinner now?" "Hm...Spegetti sounds good." "Something I know by heart how to make!" She giggled. Annie Soem conciousness returned to me, coupled with intense ...

    Sep 24, 2008


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman