User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden stood standing in the middle of the kitchen feeling very akward, she was grateful when Will came and put his arm around her shoulder. "Maybe some memories will help ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden felt a little remorse when she saw the look on Will's face, jelousy flickered across it followed by what looked like hatetred as he glared at Colt. She hoped ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook her head, then nodded, "I can't remember anything past that jail cell. I think that constitutes as a problem." "Man you guys walk fast," Will said catching up ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (Oh XD that makes it a little harder for me to put my intro in if everyone's still here...Guess what? I'm in Rohan now! Somebody find me!)

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    *I'm still confused!!!!! *cowers*

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden felt like a slut for a moment, was she in love with both these people at the same time? PArt of her hoped not. *All I got*

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Billy! Your turn or I shall bite you!)

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Yeah," he said "As a matter of fact I would. I've known Caiden my whole life, I love her. I'm making sure she's safe."

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (Um....I missed like last night and now I'm more than a little behind, where are we?)

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Pretty! (It's Italian-that form I think...not sure! Alice

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Burning All My Memories

    The chorus sounds a little akward towards the end. That's all I could find. I like the thought, it's kinda like the songs I write, not in rythmic pattern or ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    I liked it, it was very confusing though. I loved the vivid imagery though.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stephen

    This is very origional! Being origional is hard to do anymore. It was a little repetitive with the "maybe it's just me" line but it didn't make it annoying. It ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 yeah Monty Python!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (I like Tony's idea, I was just gonna have my character get lonely and try to go find someone)

    Feb 24, 2008


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling