User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    She groaned again, "no." She felt him smile against her neck. "You're evil you know that?" "You sound tired." "Your fault." "I know."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I don't think your wolf likes me very much, did I mess up?" "n-no," she said, "at least-" "I'm sorry if I scared you," he interupted, "I'm just a ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden moaned and turned to butter, she sighed and laid down into him. "I'm supposed to be staying awake now," she said. "Is this putting you to sleep?" "Its making ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I couldn't help but smile at her, "I'm an Avain, so are my parents and brother and sister." "How?" "Mages turned my father, my father turned my mother so ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Ouch, why did that hurt? It was like a love over flow or something that felt unpleasent in a good way. But she wouldn't think about it now. "I-" Colt ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I smiled, "a couple things, like the fact that my cousin still hasn't found me." "You're related to them?" "Yup, most are my cousins, one's my sister." I flew ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled and blinked away the tears, "I was hoping you had a soloution handy." Colt leaned over and kissed her, "my soloution is whatever you want." "I only wished ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I soon found myself in the midst of a good dozen people, avaians, vampires, mages, humans, people who usually stayed on their own. At least as far as I ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Kayla liked the horse, she was a very gentle creature. She understood why Brenda was fond of her. "Perhaps a horse is the best company," Kayla said, "but I daresay ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Well if you don't keep posting I will :P) Alice "I don't think our pan's big enough to make three at a time," Bella said. "You haven't had breakfast yet, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    "You don't like me do you?" "I just met you." "A moment is all it takes to decide something about a person."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed and gazed at him, "I...I don't know. There's still a lot of the human world that I want to see..but I don't want to be without you... " ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Kayla smiled, "I was lonely, there are very few elves left in Rivendell, I came to find someone to talk to." "Oh," she looked confused, "lonely?" "Yes, I am of ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden stretched back on the bed and thought, did she want to be a vampire again? At first the answer was ovbious of course. Then she thought about it, and ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden blinked, "human? Ovbiously I don't remember that." "Ovbiously you're still human...hm..."

    Feb 26, 2008


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott