-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I hoped my parents were getting a good laugh at us. I knew my face was beat red, and I didn't dare look at Cara, it would just get ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice "Sides," I nodded, "Ramen is warm." Surpressing a giggle Bella flopped down into her mattress and glared at us. "You're going to condem me to eating the breakfast?" "No, ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Eeep nothing! and I won't be back til nine!
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian When my father next spoke I wanted to crawl into a hole and die, "you won't be. Anybody who can melt Christian's heart so quickly is someone we want ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Slade smiled back and Caiden felt very akward. She slipped away from Colt and went to the girls bathroom. The love feeling went away and the doubt feeling came back. ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Slade looked confused for a moment, "alright." he said once it soaked in. "Lets finish shopping first okay?" Caiden grinned, "okay."
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian My dad laughed, "Dear, the way my son is clinging to you you've not got much choice in anything. And sides," he said leaning down to her, "we know ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden grinned into the kiss, "I like that idea." "Oy!" Colt shouted, "Slade come here!" "What?" "We have an idea." "Yes?"
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I put my arms around her holding her tightly. "Well you did," Natan said, "and before anything happened." He put his finger under her chin and made her look ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden kissed back, "I wouldn't mind being human for a while. But in the end, vampire is what I want."
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden shivered involentarially, it wasn't out of fear though, he'd bitten her before and it didn't phase her in the bit. She turned and kissed his neck too, "so do ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I was almost desolate when Fire pushed her away from me, but I understood why, and it made me feel better knowing that Fire had pushed her away. I ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Hello teardrops! This was the topic of the day, it seemed, as my hiking boots crunched over the shady leaf-littered trail. I'm not quite sure what to call this but ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden told him, he started tickling her. "Hey!" she said bettween giggles, "that's not fair!" "Oh yeah?" he started tickling her some more." she shreiked and covered her mouth. "Colt, ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I looked down at her, she was staring at me like she was about to cry, "but what?" "Promises always seem to have a time limit." "Welcome to honerable ...
Feb 26, 2008
