-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden bit down on her corndog, she hadn't had once since she was in highschool. "I forgot what these tasted like!" THey all laughed with her.
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden grinned back, "I don't think so either." They went up and ordered.
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Don't worry," I said, pulling her closer to me, "you're safe here. He won't get to you." SHe didn't look convinced but I pulled her back down into the ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I peered over Caspan's shoulder at the mage, "I've never seen you before in my life!" I exclaimed strangely not nervously. Which surprised me, I was scared out of ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla When Caspan dropped me I at first was paniced until my head hit the ground and I saw him do a summer sault over me. I stood up quickly ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla "Oh my," I gasped as I looked down, "its so beautiful." Yes! less stuttering! Oh I was so gonna gorge myself tonight, not only with food, but with every ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla My expression widened, "yes." Finally I hadn't stuttered! Yes! I was going to find a hotel when I was finished here and take a five hour long bath, keeping ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I flushed and started walking along with him again, hoping to stick to a happier subject. "So why do you have wings?" "I'm an Avain." My eyes widened in ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I smiled back and nodded. "Yeah, I-I suppose so." I noticed that he hadn't let go of my hand yet and it didn't help my stuttering. Why did I ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla He was sweet. I shook my head, "p-people have t-t-tried to help me. T-t-the people wh-ho f-f-fo-o-und m-m-m-me s-s-said t-t-t-tha-t-t-t I-I-I wouldn't remember." I whiped my eyes with my ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I felt a lump growing in my throat, "I-I do-on't remember anything f-f-from before I wa-was I-I thin-k-k fourteen." Oh God I couldn't stop stuttering! "They s-s-said I h-hit ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden slid her arm around Colts waist and walked along with him. *Same here!*
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
"Food still sounds good," She said smiling. "To the food court!" Slade announced stupidly. Caiden smiled, he used to do that all the time when they had first met. It ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla "K-kayla," I stuttered and put my hand over my mouth. Get a hold of yourself! "What brings you here?" "Just passing through." Good girl! "ON your way anywhere?" "Hopefully ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: An Angel
I liked it, its got a lot of potiental. I won't bore you with more of the grammer rubbish because I see that razor's taken care of that. The bone ...
Feb 28, 2008
