-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "IF he doesn't show up, nothing, he won't need to be dealt with. But if he does show up, how strong are you for gore?" SHe gulpped, "that much?" ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
"I'm it painful?" Slade asked. "Very," Colt said bluntly. Caiden cringed. "IF you don't wanna watch-" "I'm going to take a shower." Caiden went into the bathroom and showered and ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden smiled, "alright." Walking hand in hand they walked back to the cars and then drove home.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I stood beside her, "can you see your face in the reflection?" She nodded slwoly. "How can you see that and not realize you're beautiful?" "Because-" "Because you are."
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I shook my head, "You're very interesting, you've lived with no one to trust for so long, I don't know, there's something pretty in that, you're beautiful." *All I ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden laughed and went to get more junk food.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I surpressed a laugh, "Because I wanted to." "Y-you wanted to?" I turned back to her, "yes. I wanted to."
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian Merde I had scared her. "D-did I frighten you?" She shook her head. Okay so I had just left her breathless, was it from shock or was I really ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden giggled and finished off her corndogs and shoved one of her french fries into Colts mouth, he got the flavor explosion look again. She burst out into laughter. "You're ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Lord only knows, I think she's trying to make us fat." Cara laughed out loud. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. Her perfect lips begged to ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "It wouldn't be any trouble," I insisted, "my mother loves to cook and bake, we've got over a thousand different types of breads and pasties and such." "Really?" "Really." ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "I'm glad, do you trust us?" She nodded. "Good." My stomach made an annoying painful sound wanting food. "Are you hungry?"
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
"You looked like you were going to die," Slade laughed. "No more corndogs for you," Caiden giggled and took it away, "At least not this one." Colt gave her a ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden nodded and held the stick out to him, he took a big bite and he looked like he was about to explode from the taste. "Holy crap!"
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I laughed, "I shall throw myself on top of you or something so he won't hurt you." I didn't mention that it wouldn't do much good with a mage, ...
Feb 29, 2008
