User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Be You

    (-_- Kill joy, besides its not too intense, I've got worse ^_^ we'll just save it for later then?)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (We don't have anything interesting Dynamo, perhaps a school wide problem? Like a shooter or something. I could write it so long as you guys are good with a time ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I smiled and rested my head on his hand. Was I really that transparent? I blushed, I could tell that he could feel it against his hand. He moved ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "Oh," I said, afraid to ask the next question. I wondered if I would be able to come along, I wasn't afraid of danger, just shy. Hopefully I could ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I held Cara close as she explained everything that she heard. It wasn't just one mage it was five, maybe not so stupid, but still stupid. "Don't worry Cara," ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 I have the same glasses XD

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I stared at her, unsure how to feel. She looked frightened, probably just as frightened as I was but with more reason. I suddenly felt very stupid. "Why is ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "I-I-I'm Kayla," I stuttered. "Hello Kayla," she said holding her hand out to me, "I'm Ariana, this is Riley." I nodded, not trusting my tongue to not twitch as ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My heart did summersaults when Caspan grabbed my hand and led me inside. Somehow him being there made meeting all these people a little less frightening. I wanted to ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I would have much prefered him putting me down now that we were on the ground, but apparently I wasn't going to go fast enough. He continued to carry ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden woke again a little later, this time with someone standing above her tying a rubber tube around her arm with a needle. "Oh god," Caiden gasped. "She's awake, should ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "That makes you special." "Being afriad of flying?" "HAving something you're afraid of, something for someone else to help you get over." Kayla I woke midair, what happened? I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I wrapped my arms around her, "because they wanted something better for you." "I would be better off with parents." Her voice quivvered, she was about to cry. I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Cara," Christian said, "you are not a bother to me. Of the small hours I've known you you've been anything but a bother." "But-" "Why ever your parents abondoned ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    When Caiden woke up she was on her couch...wait...why was she on her couch? She was supposed to be at Slade's house! She sat up only to be pushed back ...

    Mar 1, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska