User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden's eyes were dotted with black spots, "I feel dizzy," she said and fell back onto the couch. "They kept drawing blood, they were trying to figure out how I ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded, "if you let me stitch up your arm." He looked at me surprised. "Trust me I know how to do it. I'd show you my degree but ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I looked at the child, she looked fine, so did he. But I couldn't be sure from what I saw. He had a cut on his forearm, not very ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Jeeze, me and Billy need to do something now XD I'm not quite sure though...You think up on it too Bill!)

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Petrified, I nodded. "I'm Colt," he said shaking my hand. "Inez." I breathed, "thanks. Are either of you injured?" My eyes fell on the little girl who had been ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I found my napsack on the ground, [i]thank god![i] I didn't know where I'd be without that damned case. I picked it up and swong it over my shoulder ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Slowly Caiden felt awareness return to her body, she heard Colt's voice calling for her to wake, she opened her eyes and smiled. She tried to wrap her arms around ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    You gotta have something mable!

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My heart nearly beat its way out of my chest, Bad Kayla! He can hear it! I was sure he could. Damn him I mentally growled. How did he ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Hex it girl! (It did) Alice

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you're in a parell universe where As are the equivelant to Es I wish I could eat my hand.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden withered in pain unlike anything she could remember. This was worse than when the sun touched her with the Werewolves, worse than the hunger that gnawed at her when ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 GO GIR!!!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Name:Inez Age: 21 Gender: female Condition: physically fine, but an emotional wreck Appearance: Tall, leggy, drop dead georgous, bright blue eyes, long black hair always pulled back into a pony ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    *I've honestly got nothing interesting to put other than the school shooting idea*

    Mar 2, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince