-
Re: Be You
Thanks, that'll give us some time to actually develop a relationship before we have a crisis.
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy couldn't help but glance back at the building, it was the same building as in her dream. She shuddered. But made her face look fine. "Slade, how long do ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
(So when are we going to do this? I miss this storybook)
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(sorry about the double post but I'm bored!) When we parted he looked like he had forgotten what he was going to say. I giggled. His eyes narrowed, "that was ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I grinned as I looked over at the girl clinging to Colt's neck. She was really quite taken with him, it was adorable to tell the truth. Every now ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I gulped, if anything was going to scare me, it was the land of the dragons. I could feel the shivers running down my spine. I never knew why ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Since we've really got nothin would it be okay if we did the school shooter thing soon once you've all got this resolved?
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden grinned, "you did, but you were asleep so you missed it." "What do you mean?" "You were asleep when I woke up rememeber? I'm a very well trained hunter, ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I nodded and helpped him stand, it wasn't easy when your arms were occupied with a 10 year old girl. We sat her down on a renagade seat that ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden gently eased away from the sleeping Colt and took a shower and got some food before he came fumbling into the kitchen. His face looked so relieved when he ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I didn't know much about Nathaniel and the fact that I wouldn't have to say much of anything to him gave me a little courage. I squeezed Caspan's hand ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I stayed close to Caspan, I didn't feel comfortable with anybody else. He waited for a moment so I could catch up with him, it eased some of my ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez the case was plastic sealed, the things inside would still be intact, even the antibiotics. "Now can I stitch you up?" I asked. He seemed slightly amused and sat ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden woke some time later cuddled up against Colt. He smelled different today...Her hunter instincts told her more human. He was human again! *sorry thats all i've got*
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I kneeled down next to the girl, "honey, if you're trying to protect him I doubt clinging to his leg will be the best idea." She shook her head ...
Mar 5, 2008
