User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla He must enjoy the look on my face when he said stuff like that. It wasn't just that he was flirting with me, but that he thought that he ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "W-what?" I stuttered, damnit, I thought I was done with that with him. "Welcome to the family," he repeated. I felt like I was going to faint, and glad ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they're mutant ailiens who want to take over the earth. I wish I could find something I wanted to eat for dinner.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I giggled, "not me, maybe I'll even find home in all this." I didn't know why I said the words, maybe just to provoke him I don't know. Maybe ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, they aren't forced, but you are logicked into it. I wish it was 80 degrees here.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (I love how we get it goin up to the point where it seems like its all going to CRASH down on top of them any moment. And I have ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden giggled, "I was just teasing you." He faked an angry face and kissed her causing her to giggle more. (Sorry I gotta go too)

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I watched amused as the little girl walked back and forth carrying a bundle of palms and setting them down. "I hope she doesn't have to stay here too ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "No, not quite," Caiden said teasingly. He glanced at her, "whacha mean?" "We're lacking food." Colt laughed.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I patted the girls head, "there's no real reason little one. I suppose I'm just real homesick." I tasted the lie on my tongue, I wanted to understand, I ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden kissed back, "I know silly. Food tastes even better. And no more hunting." A sudden realization hit her and she kissed him again. "You remember everything right?" He grinned ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden giggled at the pair of them. Were they really that bad? That thought made her smile. They turned around to walk away. "Lets go sit outside," Caiden suggested, "lie ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    that would be good, but not quite as grand ^_^ we could always do both =D

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded, I would be okay, eventually. I could handle a kid, I could keep it together for the little least I hoped I could. I didn't know what ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden moaned as she clung to his neck, the world around her spinning out of control. She loved the feeling. She loved him. All the doubts she'd had in the ...

    Mar 7, 2008


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead