User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "What do you mean?" "I don't really know...I just know I'm not from around here." "STrange. Maybe this'll explain things." "What will?" "I found this on the ground next ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Well Candy," the man said, "I'm James." "Hi James, where am I?" "England. Would you like a ride home?" She smiled and stood up. "That would be nice. Except ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *okay Caiden's gonna wake up in the hospital over in england now* Caiden "Are you alright ms?" a methocial voice from above her said, "that car really took the wind ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    When they got to the hospital Caiden was pronounced dead, Brent was sure she was at the house, but there was a shot. For a few moments afterwords Colt went ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent realized that Colt would have to be supervised, he loved Caiden too much to be without her long. When the ambulence came and loaded her up they wouldn't let ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My heart clenched, how did he make me...why...I knew if I opened my mouth my words would be as incoherent as my thoughts. I probably would lose the ability ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I walked in and saw Gregory pacing up and down the floor, "what is the matter?" I inquired. "Cathrine is with the doctor." Alarm flashed through me, "is she ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (Okay...um....I don't know where anyone is again! That happens to me a lot, just a sentence would help me out you guys!)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent walked over to Colt and placed a hand on his shoulder, "fate's finally caught up with her," he said, trying to be reassuring, "no doubt fate will bring you ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for changing his avatar almost every time he's on.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    All the time, a mini one, my purple folder with my novel in it, and my book, at all times mostly.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (we're going to have a bunch of slow posts for a tad because Caiden's kinda dead, so I'm just gonna go with the whole over-view of everyone and when that's ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (Iiiiiii've got nothin.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "OY!" Slade called from the house, "somethin's beepin!" They stood up groaning and started back towards the house, just as they got to the kitchen, something exploded. They were all ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I kneeled by the man, he wasn't hurt that bad, he'd just need stitches, and antiboitics. "He'll be fine," I assured them. "He'll just need stitches." I looked back ...

    Mar 8, 2008


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content