-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Hm...not qute sure what to do with my 3 minutes I've got left XD Caiden I forced myself to sleep, which came very easily to me, as if I had ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I opened my eyes slowly, if I hadn't remembered where I was I would have shot straight up and into the knife that dangled slightly above me. As gently ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I think I'm going to go lay down," I said, "maybe I'll be asleep while he's awake." "We should figure out how to sever the tie-" "No. I think ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???
there's three there for ya!
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I knew Caspan was about to kill Ramere. And when Xadivn turned and looked directly at us, we all knew he could see us. "Come out Ramere," He called. ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I wished in that moment that I could better control my emotions. I felt the need to drown myself, hit my head on a tree, scream. Frustration washed over ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Why?" Caspan asked. "He's the only one who can see through my spells." "And that means..." Caspan said worriedly. "He knows we're here and she's not sick." Caspan's eyes ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(I hope Billy comes up with something soon >.< I still have nothing)
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla "Hello?" I called into the distance when I saw the glow of a fire then I started coughing loudly. It hurt my throat but it helpped. I staggered foward. ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla "I don't think the fainting will be a problem," I admitted suddenly terrified. But I had suggested it I wasn't going to back out. "You don't have to," Caspan ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I felt my heart expand as he threated Christian and Ramere. Wow, he was amazing. I knew I wasn't going to come out of this with my heart. "I'll ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I wasn't sure which plan I was more comfortable with, neither of them sounded too pleasent, they all called for attacks where they're on their guard, which wasn't smart. ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Brent I sagged back into the chair, like it or not, he was right. I was taking her away from him, all of us actually. We all missed her, just...not ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I stole my sisters hat!
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Brent I winced as I heard him scream my name, I knew I was in for a broken nose. Well I deserved it. So I wasn't about to fight back. ...
Mar 11, 2008
