User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian When the teleporting stopped I was still holding tight to Cara, I had no real intention of letting her go any time soon. I had almost lost her! No ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent "Colt you're my best friend, this is my buisness!" "No it's not!" Colt punched the fence again and turned around to sit down on the ground. I walked foward ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent "Colt," I said, "you of all people should know you can come back from the dead." "SHe's not coming back!" Colt screamed, "I watched her die!" "THen it doesn't ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent I patted Colt's shoulder. I didn't know how to make him feel better. "Hey guys!" Slade called. "There's another letter!" Colt groaned. "Come on, maybe it'll be explained." It ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I saw the girl Cara sitting on the ground hiding a little ways away. I decided it would be a good idea if we weren't so spread out. Right? ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent "Maybe they're trying to make it easier for you?" I said, "maybe they're trying to make it so you can remember? And maybe it'll start to hurt less." Caiden ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent I got up off the couch and followed Colt outside. He was sobbing against the railing. I leaned back against the door. "Do you think it could be Caiden ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *sigh* oh all right.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "That was Ramere, I think," I said. "Crap..." Caspan said, "he's good." I nodded and threw my dagger at a mage. right in the middle of the chest.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla We stayed there in that perfect moment for as long as possible. But the sounds of the battle drew us back. Caspan sat me down on the ground and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Like some futuristic weirdo society thing? "I saved you because I couldn't live without you."

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (can we do the school shooting thing now?)

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I could tell that Caspan's voice was shaking as much as his hands. Was he really that afraid that I might have been hurt? That thought brought tears to ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I was scared out of my wits and really wanted to find Caspan. "Caspan!" I called. I turned around and ran right into his chest. His arms instantly came ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "From the way they smell, I love them." "You don-" "I can't really remember anything." "Oh yeah, would you just like to-" "I'm hungry enough I'd eat anything." Brent ...

    Mar 13, 2008


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal