User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I didn't like this, not at all. I didn't love Jason as anything more than a friend! It was so hard to not glare at him, to not smack ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I'll keep first watch," I vollenteered. I had the feeling that she would bolt if she got the chance, I wasn't going to give her that chance. Kayla "Bu-" ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I knew my face froze in astonishment with what he just said, "But I-I-I-I'm not worth it," I said. He kissed my forehead, "you ARE, and before too long, ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I laughed, "his problem, he could always turn around." She laughed too and I waited until she had stopped before I kissed her, I didn't want to silence the ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden didn't like when Jason walked off pouting like that. It tugged at her heart. So she turned her attention back to Colt. "Come on," I said tugging him to ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I grinned, "because I could." Her smile brodened, "oh." >.< short! Kayla I had to go, he cared about me. I loved him too much to just let him ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden shook her head, "I know Jason, he won't-" Colt silenced her with a kiss when Jason walked into the room with Brent. "I thought you guys were hungry," Brent ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden sighed, "how did I know that?" "The fact that I was doing my best to give him the death glare?" "Why don't you like him?" "He's in love with ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "So I just skipped the verbal part and killed two birds with one stone." She giggled. I wanted to kiss her again. I tilted her chin up and did ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden sighed contently when her and Colt sank down into the couch when they got inside. Dispite their claim of hunger, neither of them moved to get anything. Or do ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I had two reasons," I said. "Which were?" she asked after a pause. "One: to shut you up. and two:because I have been resisting the temptation to kiss you ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden held onto Colt close as they walked. She never wanted to be away from him again. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you too," he said back. She ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I kissed her cheek, "come on," I said, "let's get a fire lit." She nodded looking like she was in a haze.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 sexy gutiar!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Cara," I said, "I'm not about to let you go." "Why not?" "Because I need to know you're safe, the easiest way to do that, is to keep you ...

    Mar 17, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown