-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She had just made it around the corner when Jason, Brent and Slade found her. She wasn't going to go back, not without colt and she said so too. ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I grinned, "I'll do my best to protect it." I leaned into his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I couldn't stop myself from grinning." Christian "I have ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I don't mind," I said smiling. I usually wasn't good with kids, they cried too much. That's probably why I liked Trinity, she hadn't cried half as much as ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Adriana "Well...um...alright." He grinned and took my arm in an old fashioned way that made me feel uneasy.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I grinned back, and kissed her again. Go back to sleep Fire, I said knowing he was in my head. He growled. I chuckled. "Would you too get a ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I found this in a suitcase for you," I pulled out the dress. "It'll stand up better." She squealed in delight and hugged me.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but it's one of those things where you're in love with somebody else instead who hates your guts I wish I knew who gave me my mp3 player suddenly.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted because you made no wish! I wish...for...more pens that work!
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Do you like it?" the girl said tugging on my hand. I looked down at her and smiled. "I love it, and now," I said, "I have something to ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She didn't get much sleep with Brent and Jason and Slade yelling at her door trying to get her to come out. She needed to get away. Being as ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I looked at the "sleeping" wolf, well aware that he was awake and paying close attention to us. "Gratned he trusts me." "I think he does." "You only think ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Adriana She froze, something about this man scared her, just as much as it facinated her. She was sure he was facinated with her as well. Shaking her head she ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I kissed her forehead, "thanks for the warning. Now I'll understand why you do something stupid and help prevent it."
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I don't care!" she shouted, and she meant it too. She didn't care if she died, she somehow knew Colt wasn't coming back. Brent "Did I just hear her ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled at the little girl, "And I have something for you too." I had gotten lucky, I had found a denium dress, it looked a little big for ...
Mar 19, 2008
