User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana "I just turned twenty." I grabbed a few more junk food things and went to the farmers market part. The one that sold fruits and such. I had a ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez While him walking away maybe made him feel better but it made me feel worse. I went back to my lean to and went inside. Lying down I didn't ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Akward silence..the most akward of my life. It....ouch. Trying to form two coherent thoughts hurt. Finally I managed a sentence, "how long were you standing there?" "Um...." His cheeks ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana I gave him a shy smile. He really was charming. Maybe I should learn more about him..."How old are you?" She asked first. Caiden "I'm not hungry," she insisted. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Ah, there it was. I picked it up and pulled it over my head. Taking my ribbon and tying my hair up. I wished I had a rubber band. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana She would've tried to pull him out of the way, but face it, she wasn't strong enough. Anybody would. A stranger would for crying out loud! But she couldn't ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I finished drying off my underwear was still damp, but I didn't bother taking it off, not really trusting forgin underwear yet. Not until I soaked them for ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Back for breakfast," I said slowly stopping and gliding back down. She cracked an eye open and smiled, "oh." I snickered at her, "still afraid of flying?" "Not when ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tears spilled over her eyes. "He won't remember, he doesn't want to." She curled over on her side, into Jason and cried. Adriana They walked a little longer. Adri ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I made sure all the blood got off of my skin. Grimancing when the cuts on my back started stinging. But I ignored them. When I was done I ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    ****I guess I'll start then?*** Maria Dispite the fact that tonight was a ball and she was supposed to stay as prim and neat as she could, Maria wanted to ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I let him escort me back to the lean to he had made me, then watched as he went back to work. "If he comes looking for me will ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She gave up and let them sit her on the couch, my arms crossed, face nearly blank. The only emotion put there was the hint of dispair and sadness. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I knew the basic structure of these things, I knew how to build them, why wasn't I helping? I didn't know...I went to help. "I'm okay," he assured me. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Alright, I'm warning you now, hold on." I swooped between trees at lightning speeds. *Short!*

    Mar 19, 2008


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard