User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden HIs arms went around her shoulders, they were comforting, like a brother's arms. Suddenly she felt neauseated. crap she ran into the house and bathroom and threw up. Adriana ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Jason looked upset. It made her want to throw the pillow aside and comfort him . She leaned her head against his shoulder, hoping that it would help. Adriana ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Part of me wanted Colt to tag along, but I knew he wouldn't. He still had those lean-tos to make. So I went in search of Trinity alone. I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I think Jason was just going to have the witch undo it when Caiden tried to kill herself and random thought...what's going to happen to Adriana?* Adriana She looked at ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wondered where she was. "Where is she anyways?" Colt looked around, "I don't know..." "I'm going to go find her."

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "She crashed with me last night," I explained. "Ah." "I think that's going to become quite a habit," I giggled handing him some vines.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana "I've...just got bad taste in guys," she admitted bitterly. "If I like you...that means you're not a good guy." Caiden She didn't really want to go outside, but she ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed when she finished. Intensely relieved. She stood up and took care of her plate. Jason followed her. Was he-? No he wasn't! She growled inside her head. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Can I give you a hand?" I offered. "And risk damaging yours?" "I-" I sighed, "Fine."

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I giggled, "it was just a random thought that came into my head last night." Oh crap I was blushing too. "Oh..." Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    I meant Slade =P You know what I meant! Adriana I giggled, "I have absoloutely no idea, I just do." He laughed and pinched a grape off the grape thing. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Alright, its one or the other, warn you before I take off or warn you before I go down." My tone was serious, as if this was her only ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I leaned against a tree as Colt neared, "so..." I said my voice hiding the amusment as annoyance, "I never got an answer to how long you were watching ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 beautifully depressing

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 doggiey!

    Mar 20, 2008


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow