-
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I didn't know how much help I could be with the flowers, but I did anyways, "This look good?" I asked her. She gave it a critical look, and ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
*****her thinking it's weird/funny and them making eggs?****
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla Me and Caspan pretty much removed ourselves from the rest of the group and just talked. We talked about everything and nothing. It was...I couldn't find words to describe ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I didn't really know what to do, they were having a moment and I was spying on was akward. *Sorry thats all I had*
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled again, but she really wasn't smiling. She had collected herself to the extent that she could pretend to be happy. Inside, she was dying. Physically and emitionally. ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden That burst through the wall and she managed a weak smile. "Dont blame me, blame horomones."
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*no worries he read it all...i think...* Caiden would have smiled, "random pregnancy ccraving remember?" He laughed, "oh yeah." He handed her a picle and she ate it. "You feelin ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden When I woke-not having realized I had fallen asleep-I was on the couch. My stomach rumbled and I had a strange craving for pickles. The cravings didn't start that ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I kneeled down next to Trinity, not wanting to look at Colt, now was a bad time to be oogling him. "Of course it's okay if you cry sweetie." ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I saw that Colt put his shirt back on, and was a little disappointed. It was one thing for him to be oogling me while I was bathing, but ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "There he is," I said and even though I knew I shouldn't, I couldn't stop myself from admiring his chest. He was ho- no bad Inez! But even scholding ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
(IIIII still got nothing.....*cries*)
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She was glad it was Slade who came in after her as she vomited. She sighed and collapsed into his arms, crying. Slade always was able to make her ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Of course little one," I smiled patting her head. "You never showed me where you found them though." She stood up and started to "drag" me away. I smiled ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I don't know," I said, "I don't think anybody knows for sure."
Mar 21, 2008
