-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Liar," I said instantly. "How am I a liar?" "You're too cute to never been kissed before." "I'm n-" I kissed her again to stop her from finishing that ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Adriana "Okay," She agreed "what time?" "In about two hours?" She nodded, "Okay." She watched him walk away, and she concidered not going. She didn't really like Colt all that ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Well I'm glad," I said teasingly, "I've never actually taken the time to ask if I was a good kisser or not." She gave me a quizzical look. "How ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I deflated, he only cared because I was a doctor. I sighed, "putting just a bandage on it wouldn't do much good, it would need rubbing alchohol and things ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Adriana I smiled, "I'd like that." "Would you like to today?" I grinned, "I'd like that even better."
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Chrstian "So guys are naturally inept?" I said teasingly "In some things." I flopped down next to her, "What kind of things?" "Cooki-" I kissed her before she could finish ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I'm fine," I insisted, "I just bent funny." "You leaned foward." "Which I rarely ever do." "You still need to put something on those cuts."
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I pulled out a plate and served her up a good size and then my own, and looked at Caspan and Kayla who were slowly getting up and coming ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez He was looking at me, like he was trying to look away but couldn't. I couldn't look away either. I could feel my blush growing reder and hotter every ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I looked at it sideways, "no, not yet." I chuckled and clutched her hand. "I'm starting to get hungry too." "So are we!" Caspan shouted, I laughed.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Oh shoot, I was alone with Colt....I had to keep my eyes down or I would've oogled him. We sat in silence. I wanted so bad to say something, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Good thing it's almost done isn't it?" I smiled leaning my head on her head. She moaned as she breathed in, "yeah."
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I thought for a moment, "yeah, but my mom would also know not to do something that wouldn't be able to be undone with the abilities of humans...or whoever ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled and hugged the girl back, "your welcome honey." "I like you," Trinity said suddenly, "you remind me of my momma." That thought made me smile. "Colt reminds ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Chrstian "Will the magic come off when we start to cook it?" I nodded, "probably. My mom's not dumb. She knows we don't have magic. Neither does she really, she ...
Mar 21, 2008
