-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Adriana Love at first sight. I looked at Brent, my eyes wide, and he looked at me, the same lovesick expression on his face, only more hidden. Caiden I was ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Ouch, that much curiousity hurt. "It's okay you can ask," I said, "if it's medical-" "It's not." "Oh." I was even more curious now. "I guess it wasn't that ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I wanted to laugh, she was trying, and only slightly winning. It didn't take long before I lost control and incidently took control of the whole situation. She broke ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Her mind was made up, she knew she had lost him for good. When they left. She was going to kill herself. She only hoped that Brent and Slade ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I couldn't take my eyes off Colt's bleeding hand. Never had any wound that wasn't mine hurt me . When we got back to the lean-tos I took Trinity ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Brent "Werewolves and Brent the vampire." "What?" Brent suddenly didn't want to explain it, he wanted Colt to just know. "I'll tell you a little bit at a time." "Whatever, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Yes, but I have the added advantage of being the one in most control here," I commented, "it's harder for me to lose my breath kissing you." She playfully ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I stood up and followed him, "that way," pointing in the direction. We ran off together. We ran until we spotted her, curled up in a little ball with ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Brent "Colt," he said, "Your place is trashed, most of your stuff is here." HE looked at him quizzicly. "I'll explain later. Just come inside."
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian HEr legs went limp and I pressed her closer, not wanting to let go. I realized in that moment that I had lost control myself. I reveled in it, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She threw a pillow at the door, only making a soft thud. She wasn't going to go out. Brent "Colt," he said slowly, "If I go will you promise ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez *This is back when that was all going on* I had to bite back every moan as the cotton went over my skin. I couldn't stop the wincing though. ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I didn't follow her, I flew around her and intercepted her. I kissed her and made it a point to keep her up because I had every intention of ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Her mask shattered, she heard Colt's voice. She turned and almost ran all the way into the room where he was. Without thinking she flung her arms around him. ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Okay" I got to my feet. I moved quickly so he wouldn't htink my back still hurt. IT wasn't my badk that was hurting though, it was my heart. ...
Mar 22, 2008
