-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She woke, instantly she wanted Colt's arms around her. It was a familiar feeling, she'd been dealing with it for two days now. Her heart sank, he wouldn't be ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I felt her grab at her dagger. I hoped she wasn't going to do a face on face attack. "Don't," I whispered my low voice pleading. "Don't risk it, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Hi you two," I said as I came in to the cramped space. I had the sinking realization that Trinity would have to sleep in hers tonight, me and ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Don't you dare," I whispered in her ear. "Yes dear, come along." "We already know about the whole plot," I said. "All of us." The mage looked infuriated and ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Something told me to go back to the river and do my best to wash off around the bandages. Maybe it was because I was going to be spending ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She moaned, "Colt," she whined he came into view. "Please don't leave me." He touched her face, "I won't. I swear." A content smile came across her face before ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Aww how sweet," A different voice said. I looked over Cara's shoulder to see a mage. I swallowed hard and held onto her tighter. "Now come on like a ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez My gaze slid over him as subtalty as I could. But I was sure he noticed. "I don't mind." My cheeks burned red when our gazes met. I pressed ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Her gaze lost focus a couple times. "Colt?" she gasped. "I'm here honey I'm here." "Y-you remember me?" He kissed her forehead, "yes love, I remember you." She groaned, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I love you too I thought, I would have vocalized it if I could breathe enough.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*I like that* Inez As if on cue the already cloudy sky started to sprinkle. "I think fate hates me," Colt said. "You can sleep with me," I said instantly ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*yes it works ^_^ she's still gonna do it though* Caiden She waited until Jason had ran out and Slade had followed him out before she did it. She used ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I bit my tongue, I was so tempted to invite him to stay with me that I almost lost control. I managed to grind out an "oh". He looked ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "If you did, we'd be in trouble." "Why?" "We'd pass out from lack of oxygen."
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I'll help you, your hand is going to be pretty much useless right now." He grimanced, "shoot." "Don't worry, we can get them done. How many do you have ...
Mar 22, 2008
