User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Oh," I whispered, readjusting myself to be comfortable again. I sighed contently laying my arm over her and just barely reaching Colt's arm. His hand stole mine. I was ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden When Caiden woke, Colt was there, smiling down at her. Her heart screamed in joy. "Ready to go home?" he asked. She nodded, "more than ready."

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian SHe tried to free herself, I held on tighter. "No!" I shouted lifting her off her feet. She still struggled, but it was harder now. "I won't let you ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Yes you did," I gasped, "but it was a line I was hoping you'd cross." *Sorry! That's all I got! >.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden laughed and pulled on one of the wires in her arm, "ouch," she moaned. Colt stopped. "You should sleep," he said. "Bu-" "You'll never get better if you ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    INez I didn't expect what followed his words, his arms came tight around me and his lips came against mine. My heart and mind exploded, and I kissed him back. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "No," my voice was desperate, "I can't let you Cara. I don't care if I die, so long as you're safe." "Christian please!" My arms tightened around her. Her ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden He moved to get up, she grabbed his arm. "Don't leave me please," she begged. "Please?" He sat back down, "I'll wait until you go back to sleep okay?" ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wanted to kiss him, and shamed myself for it. I was confident he was only concerned about me because I was a doctor. An akward silence ensued.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    ***Nothing***

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "You don't have to make up for anything," I protested, "I'm the one who broke my promise. I said I would protect-" HE kissed her to shut her up. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez My face was burning bright red, I was sure it wasn't going to go away by the time I was done. But I hurried anyways. "You can turn around ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She giggled, "okay." He kissed her again. The heart rate monitor did a skip. Colt looked at her panickedly, "what was that?" "That's what happens when you kiss me." ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was only half way dressed when Colt came back. I was still trying to dry my hair before putting on my shirt. My blood stilled, my cheeks burned ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She woke, instantly she wanted Colt's arms around her. It was a familiar feeling, she'd been dealing with it for two days now. Her heart sank, he wouldn't be ...

    Mar 22, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken