User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Don't be afraid," I whispered by Cara's ear. "I won't let them hurt you, or fire." "What can you do?" "I can fly."

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I figured out a way to entertain a ten year old girl, pattycake games. I remembered when I was her age-my parents were still alive-during thunderstroms and times when ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Perfect," she breathed leaning into him more. "You?" "Just as good as you." "MMM." She laid her head in his lap feeling even more comfortable that way.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She leaned over his shoulder and looked at the fridge and its emptiness. "Pizza sounds good," she giggled. Colt laughed and joined her on the table.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I remembered a name my great uncle had told me once, of a mage that was a jerk, but an honerable mage. I asked to see him. We were ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't quite get the concept, so I agreed, "sounds good." I said. I didn't really know why he was asking me this. If it all worked out in ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I won't let us," I said holding onto her hand. I wished I could find out how my cousin and brother were doing. It gnawed at me. I wanted ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I looked at her, a braid would be really handy. "Do you have anything to keep it together with?" She pulled at one of the dozen hairbands around her ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden It wasn't good to find food through somebody else, it just didn't work. She got up and followed him into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" he looked at ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Enjoying the view?" She shook her head slightly, "only a little." I held onto her tighter and we landed. Before I put her down I looked at her, "promise ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I giggled when Colt rubbed his growing beard. I leaned foward a little to whisper something to him, "Don't worry about shaving it," I lowered my voice a little ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "You didn't make me mad," I assured her, "just...okay you made me mad. But don't worry, as long as you're safe I know everything is going to be okay." ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I woke I was closer to Colt than I was when I fell asleep. And Trinity was playing with my hair. I noted nicely that the rain had ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "We can find out in two weeks." "Perfect." They entered Colt's apartment and Caiden gasped. She would have locked her arms around colt if she wasn't already clinging to ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Because I couldn't let you go," I said, "I can't." "Bu-" "No Cara! I'm not going to let you get hurt!" "Where are we going?" "THe tower, it's not ...

    Mar 23, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman