-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I squeezed her shoulders. Then looked at Damian, "you're going to need-" "To kill them I know." *sorry block*
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled and watched her go, still slightly worried about her. "I hope she doesn't get into trouble." Suddenly he was there his face right next to mine. As ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She thought for a moment, "soon," she said, "[i]very soon/i]" She could barely wait to share his name, to be his for certantly forever. "I want to be yours, ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I sighed and pushed my hair away from my eyes. "There's a possibility of attack on the tower." His eyes went wide, "tell me everything." "Cara would be more...knowledgable ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Caiden sighed happily and leaned closer into him. "That does sound nice. How soon can we have it?" He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "less than nine months." She ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "It's almost done sweetie," I said patting her head. It had another half hour to go but still assuring the little girl the food was ready would work...right? stupid ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She shook her head, "not really." "Still feel sick?" "No, I'm just really comfortable with you."
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She didn't want to swallow at first, the awful taste was in her mouth still. So she sloshed it around a bit and spit it out into the sink, ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I was grateful when her attention span drivted away to something unrelated. I didn't want to explain to her what my old life was like. And how close this ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
caiden When she finished she sank back against Colt, "It'll be worth it in the end." *Sorry I haveta go parents are being NAH!"
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Improvisional cooking was something I was good at. "I think I can do that, thirteen years of doing the same over garbage cans should make this easy." I slapped ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She slept, she dreamed. She woke up wrapped in Colts arms. Was her dream really a dream? She had dreamed the exact same thing as had happened. Uh oh...morning ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I nuzzled her hair, "an old family friend, he'll reconize me." "Christian!" he said as he got closer. "Damian," I said in return. "Can you do us a huge ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez She looked up at Colt when he came in. Losing this round of pattycake. "Teehee!" Trinity giggled, "I win!" Inez laughed, "this time." "Hi Colt!" she said loudly standing ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden shook her head, "food first." Colt laughed, "of course." The pizza arrived. They sat there eating for hours before they finally fell asleep together on the couch.
Mar 24, 2008
