-
Re: Autumn's Blaze
I probably won't be on much this weekend either >.< explains vauguely ~Ali
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
I was wondering when somebody'd notice that! ~Ali
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She laughed, "eventually you won't want to, that would be worse for me than walking." She could feel him smile, "good point." He slurped down the rest of his ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden laughed and rubbed her expanding stomach, "get used to it, you may not be able to do so for long." She slurped some of the soup down. "How is ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I landed and immediately my eyes shot to Ramere, "is he alright?" I asked Caspan and Kayla. "Hes fine," Caspan assured me, "exaustian just caught up with him." "IS ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Caiden kissed back, and then playfully swatted his shoulder, "now stop it," she said teasingly, "or we'll forget all about the soup." Colt laughed and dished them both up ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I leaned back into him, "I know, it was...just so terrifying." He kissed her cheek. Christian "You're not going," I said bluntly, "it's too dangerous." "I'm safer with you!" ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She laughed, "perfect." His arms twined around her waist and she leaned into him, she was in paradise. (4 weeks later) Caiden stepped into the bright pinkish purple room ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I saw Trinity out of the corner of my eye, I eased away from Colt, he looked disappointed at first but I took his chin and turned it towards ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
*Uh....random wall that shouldn't be there?*
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She didnt care. "Let's go watch TV," she said as he lifted her into his arms. "Find something funny to watch." He smiled and nuzzled her cheek.
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I pressed a hand to my chest, trying to catch my breath. I looked at him, our eyes met, our gazes locked. It was intense enough to make the ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla I nodded slowly shaking slightly. "I-I've nev-v-ver done anything like that before. I-I-It was...t-t-t-terrifying." HIs arms came around me, holding me safe. I felt better now.
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian My chest clenched, were they all right? I wanted to go check. "Can we get her wolf now?" I'd feel much better going to check on my family when ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez My self control had evaporated a good twenty seconds ago. Instead of responding to his words I kissed him. I couldn't remember the last time I had been the ...
Mar 25, 2008
