User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez They ate, not realizing how hungry they were until that first bite hit their stomaches. When they finished, there wasn't anything left on the bone.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She cradled the tiny baby boy against her chest smiling down at it. "Hello Tristian," she said sweetly, "I'm your momma." Colt was suddenly by her, she looked up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a "weird" way of spelling "cat"

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Good," I said, "the smell is getting to me." Colt laughed and turned it to help cook more of it.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden With a shaking hand she buckled the seat belt and clutched nervously to the door handle and Colt's hand. Not bothering to be thankful for the automatic that they ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I pretty much evaporated this time we touched. It was an amazing feeling, something I'd never quite acheived before. I loved it. When we heard Trinity giggle we parted, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden It was the day. *Sorry that's all I have!*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Goose-bumps followed his fingers as he traced my jaw. My ability to speak suddenly vanished. He seemed to enjoy that. He kissed my forehead, just below the flowers.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I took the crown off my head to examine it, it was surprisingly good work for a ten year old, everything looked sturdy. "Thank you Trinity," I said putting ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She couldn't think of anything else except the occupant. He had thought of everything. "Just the occupant," she said, te tears not stopping. "Oh Colt, you're too good to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now its boringly simple I wish I were prettier

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Randi

    Good poem Jared, it made me sad.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midterms

    So I was studying for my math midterm yesturday and this popped in my head, I grabbed a peice of paper and scribbled it down and when I was done ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    Okay the first thing I noticed when I opened this...I couldn't read it. It looks like jibberish! If it messes up, fix it. But from what I can see it ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She held on tight to her husband's hand as he led her into the baby room. "Open your eyes," he said at last. She opened them and gasped. "Oh ...

    Mar 27, 2008


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)