-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Caiden started clawing at the dirt as well, and before long Colt's wonderful face came into view. He grabbed her hands and helpped her climb out, pulling her quickly ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I relaxed, but only slightly. I still didn't like the thought of things piling on top of me. OR this place, the only thing that had ever felt like ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She could have heard she heard her child's scream, she had memorized it somehow. She also heard Colt. She screamed herself and started clawing furiously at the dirt. Then ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez It actually looked like a kids club house now, I smiled at the thought and turned to Colt, "this is awesome." "Now if a hurricane hits we'd have a ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden *three days later* The glow appeared more than three times before Caiden had made her way all the way to it. Slowly easing herself to her feet, she reached ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Oh dear, concidering our stage that would take quite some time!" I exclaimed halariously. Catching myself by putting my hands on his shoulders. He laughed, "it would at that."
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden The glow grew stronger throughout the day, and slowly I inched my way over to it. I was afriad of tripping over something and getting myself into even more ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled, "that sounds nice," then I teasingly added, "do you think we could finangle a TV to hook up as well?" We both laughed at that. "I don't ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She fell asleep, and woke again later without any reason. There was a faint glow somewhere in the darkness. She wanted to go towards it, to find it and ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I felt my eyes swell with tears, I was going to cry. The tears spilled over the edge and he pulled me close to him. I was willing to ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(You're spelling it right XDXD) Caiden Once her eyes adjusted to the dark Caiden sat up and looked around, she was in an enclosed space, and there wasn't any light. ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I laughed, "I was a doctor in Nigeria for about 5 years, then I worked at a free clinic before hand." "What was your home like?" "I had a ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden It was a repetitive tapping on something annoyingly loud that woke Caiden. She was already annoyed when she opened her eyes, and that only worsened when she realized that ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez The instant he sat down his hand was in mine and my head went onto his shoulder, simply out of reflex. "What did you do before the plane crashed?" ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "He's sleeping," Caiden laughed, "and I wish I could do the same." she rested her head on his chest. "Get some sleep then love, I'll come back when you're ...
Mar 28, 2008
