User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "I've always wondered why pillows always made people feel safer." Colt put his arm around her shoulders. "Maybe it's something to cling to, like a teddy bear." ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden laughed and took her son in her arms. "Well let's just hope he doesn't get too used to that." she said smiling down at the infant in her ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Or perhaps a pillow," I said recalling how often I would wake up half way through my rest and find that my arm was sore. Pillows were always welcome ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled at the pair of them as she took another bite. "He looks just like you." Colt twisted his head to look at Tristian "really?" "Yes he does." ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I snickered, "am I really that interesting to look at?" "yes, the most interesting thing I've ever seen actually." "Bu-" He silenced me with a kiss. That was probably ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (I have an idea to make them vampires again) Caiden She laughed, "love, you know how much more could happen if we have it here? Something could actually go medically ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I laughed softly, "no, I don't think you ever could." He laughed and kissed her forehead, "good."

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden What she had felt in hunger before that hit her mouth was nothing compared to what happened after that bite. "It's amazing," she said and went for a bowl. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez My heart and mind exploded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed him tighter. I felt like I had known him before, I was almost sure I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Once she had washed her hair and the rest of her off the water had grown cold. And the smell of food coming from the kitchen was almost impossible ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She would have protested if she had the chance. He was suddenly picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. When he put her down she walked into ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez It had enough for me, it was already like my home. It was a better home than I'd ever had. Out of the one I could remember. But right ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez We found her still sleeping by the tree, Colt picked her up and carried her to her lean-to, and then they returned to mine.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled when Colt returned, Tristian asleep in her arms. She knew she should be eating something, or bathing, but she didn't want to move. It was the most ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden They were a strange site to behold she was sure, him carrying her and her carrying a child. But she didn't care. She was with her family again. They'd ...

    Mar 28, 2008


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria