User avatar

Alice

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ride along

    Ride along little bobbin, don't even look up from your game. Don't you realize what you're missing? Don't you see the wonders outside your window? The trees seem endless, tall ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Joy Beyond Words

    I liked this, it had a good rythm and had good termonology. My only problem was it didn't do anything for me . Poetry is supposed to not only move ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: LOVE

    special and... and I know that You said and twice, it throws off the flow a tad I think. Do you see the trance that I am in? Sounds better ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Maki>>oh...um....I don't know what to do then >.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (I've determined Zoe looks like she's 20) Zoe Being a vampire had its perks, like free ipods and such. Which was good for Zoe, she had a habit of breaking ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    I'd assume so ^_^

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She knew she wasn't going to be that graceful on the way down the fire excape. She kept Tristian cradled to her chest and even removed her shoes to ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    Neither can the cheese sticks!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Out the fire escape." *sorry >.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    *bows* only I

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Because I am the one who brought Caiden back from the dead, and led her back home." Caiden gasped. "W-y-you did?"

    Mar 31, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    I joined ^_^ Guess what my character is guys?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "What are we going to do then? Fighting them is why it all blew up last time." "We're...I don't know what we're going to do." "Come with me," the ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe 250 Vampire only a lot more pale I'm not sure about her personality or her history yet, I'll let that form on its own.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I held onto Colts waist with one hand and carressed Tristian's face with the other. They needed to stay calm, but she was sure that wouldn't be an easy ...

    Mar 31, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening