User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Mable get me on yahoo when you go through his profile we'll talk*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *um...okay? -knows this is gonna be crap but oh well-* Caiden We arrived at our destination, I was glad, I was starting to get car sick, which I doubted would ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Food is always welcome," I said. "So long as it's cooked." *double girr!!!!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I don't know what to do now >.< Caiden's kinda out of it.....*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Um...zombie...we have a system of joining this storybook, PM me if you want details.)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 for...random enjoyment.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She could barely hear what was being said, but she didn't really care. She held Tristian in her arms and let Colt hold her in his while they talked.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez We both straightened when we heard Trinity screach. We scrambled away to go find her. She had stopped screeching an they weren't sure weither or not to be frightened ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden took the seat next to Colt, the man was driving the truck. She was curled up with her knees drawn up to her chest. "Don't worry," the man ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "I'll help you two pick out dresses," She opted, "they look better on you guys than they look on me." "We'll also help you pick yours out." "I'm not ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She sat completely still, she didn't want to be Jared's partner, but nobody was going to ask her, or agree to be his. She bit her tongue her thoughts ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    TN!!! Your turn! *whines*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 FUNNY!!!!!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Okay NOW I'm going to put in my last post, anybody's open to the spot~particularly Tobi) Zoe Being a vampire had its perks, like free ipods and such. Which was ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Okays I gets it now!) Zoe She went over to Tobi, "are you okay?" she bothered over his arm. "I'm fine Zoe," he said patting her arm. She smiled weakly, ...

    Apr 2, 2008


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)