User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    ***Is he still on?***

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (I think I missed something....somebody fill me in please?)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *cries too*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I woke up to find Cara sitting on the edge of the woods. "Not planning on running away are you?" She just looked at me for a moment. I ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *oh dear!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She didn't know why he as asking her to the ball he'd been a hermet pretty much since he had killed Mimi. She was the only one who knew ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    I don't know what to do!!!! >,

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I have NO clue what his explination is!!!!!!!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "These are cool!" Trinity exclaimed, "I can go sees either you or miss Inez if I get scared!" I rubbed her head and laid down in the now less ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe The word had barely slipped passed her lips before she realized what she had done. But she didn't care. What... "I guess we'll get to help you pick out ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Zombie, we think we're going to have to interview you on a few things) Caiden He motioned for us to sit down on the couch, I sat next to him ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Can I sleep with you again if it's going to storm Inez?" I smiled "Of course you can dear."

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Can we trust him?" Colt asked. "We haven't told anybody about that month, he knows, it's worth finding out about at least."

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I was hopin he'd ask Zoe ~looks hopeful~*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled as he took my hand. *super GRAHS!*

    Apr 3, 2008


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance