User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "Hi Jared," she said still laying on her back with her feet hanging over the building. "Zoe...what are you doing?" "Seeing how logn it takes for my shoe to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice She growled when nobody moved. She drew her claymore from behind her back, "did you guys hear us?!!! Do you want to die?!!!" "You're not exactly trying to keep ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Because I've been trying to get that post to work since the thread started* Zoe "Hey Maria," she said "whatcha doin?" "Bringing back your sandal." "Ah thanks." She slipped it ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    um....oh? and PLEASE somebody show up behind Zoe!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    um...why did he want to die?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    If this doesn't work this time i'm going to be SO annoyed! Zoe She was alone again, what a huge surprise there. She sighed and ran the oppsite direction as ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I took this as a sign that she would stay, my knees went weak with a relief of their own. We fell to the floor, I was still holding ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I pulled her into a hug, "you aren't a bother! You're a necessisity!" *sorry >.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *Um...still nothing, I'm rather slow tonight* Christian "So leaving won't hurt me? When I saw you walking away my heart shattered into a thousand tiny peices. I need you Cara." ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian My heart exploded, not like when she kissed me, but in a new way, a way that hurt. I wasn't going to let her go that easy. Not when ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She didn't like them yelling, she didn't like people fighting at all. She shuddered back the memories of her childhood as a mortal.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (okay all caught up now, Tobi's turn to start talkin to Zoe!)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    ***wouldn't do much good then I spects**

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    So whats going on IN the room then?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I reached out and grabbed her hand, "Cara, if you leave now, you'll be exposed." With a quick pull of my hand I brought her tight against me. "I ...

    Apr 3, 2008


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow