User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Hey wanna team up with my character zombie? Her situation is rather pathetic from my view)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian OH shit, how many times could I mess up in one conversation. I laid my head on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Trying to-I don't know. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I clung to her tighter, "No, I knew that you would leave if I gave you the chance. I was petrified about that. I just wasn't worried about how ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Haha I find my characters situation funny for some reason.....)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I smiled "which is why I didn't take it too seriously." I worried over her response.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She went back to her building, the one she sat on. Maybe hoping she'd fall asleep and the sun would come out. No maybe, she decided, defiently. The agsty ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I smiled, "it's okay, sometimes..." I had nothing to say, so I kissed her instead. When we parted, "explination enough?" She nodded and pressed her cheek to my chest, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "You'll be fine after that," she said, "so is everything okay here now?" She suddenly didn't feel like being around people. She could tell that it showed in her ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Miss me?

    Play catch with my heart I don't care. So long as you're right there to catch it. Will you catch it? Tell me that you'll catch it tell me in ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Without Him

    First thing I noticed: It's too repetitive for my liking, not only with the words but with how often you do the chorus. It should be spread out a little ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sweetest Goodbye

    Twas too short, was it just one of those random inspiration things that if you forced more it would suck? (like many of mine?) For how long it is it's ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice "We wait," she said simply, "and prepare. No doubt we're going to have things to deal with when they all get here." "When are they going to get here?" ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "IT makes perfect sense, I'm never going to let you go, you're always going to be with me." Her sobbing doubled and I just let her cry it all ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I'll bring him back* Zoe I went over to Tobi, "what happened?" "Werewolf attacked me." "Why didn't you do anything?" "I wanted to let-" I put a finger on his ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "No worries Jared, you're just the leader, most of the girls are afraid they'll embarress themselves in front of you. I'm not going anyways." "Didn't Tobi ask you?" She ...

    Apr 3, 2008


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore