User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "When they figure out you're gone, they'll just leave," he said. "They won't blow your house up." "Why do they still want us?" Caiden asked. "Because you excaped them ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    heeeeyy!! TAgggg!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (okay skipping over the explination) Caiden "Holy....that's unbelieveable." "It's the truth." "I don't doubt it," Colt said.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I'd have to be more careful about what I said, I always was, I just slipped up. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    I'm happy I've only got 4 classes XD Just math gives homework.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    Just make each other's characters, like I'll make a female character for you and you make a male character for me?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    oh and I have an idea on how to deal with the werewolf things?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    I thought you were already claimed?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Ha!!!! I FIGURED IT OUT!!! :P Welcome.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    I had a random idea about hwo the whole plot could get set off. What if my character falls in love with a werewolf? (hopes there's a werewolf character willing ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "Nobody understands why they love someone. They just do. I can see a thousand reasons why I'd love you, but I don't know which one it is." "Not a ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "You make me smile, you didn't make me feel like an ass, I did." I kissed the tears from her cheek, "you make my heart swell, my pulse rase, ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "The heaven is worth the hell." I muttered. (Sorry!)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "I know you're not leaving," I said. "I'm an ass okay? When I said I didn't take it too seriously I meant I wasn't so concerned that you wanted ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian Is she coming back? I asked hopefully. Yes she's just a little upset with you. So should I follow her? Defiently. Thanks. I followed her. "Cara, please, didn't I ...

    Apr 4, 2008


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42