-
Re: Autumn's Blaze
Christian "I imagine they would look something like you," I teased. *that's all I had*
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez They moved the man to the quarenteen leanto while I followed. I knew I was already going to get sick, this was a disease that wasn't included in my ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
*How about at the mage tower? And they insist that they're her parents and are actually nice? My two bits* *I don't know what to do*
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Slowly she fell asleep in the car, Tristian cradled in her arms and Colt next to her. She was terrified but she knew Colt would keep them all safe. ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
Christian "You wouldn't ask, they'd insist." "I'd be a bo-" "Not to us. Didn't you hear my mom? She never saw me as happy as when I was around you. ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I looked the man over, he didn't have any injuries. He just had a disease. A disease that I luckily knew how to treat without medicine. After a while ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden I hoped this worked. I had no idea if it would or not. "Waht are we going to do if it doesn't work?" she asked as they drove there. ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
Christian My heart sank to the middle of the earth, "Cara, I-I-I meant what I said when I wouldn't let you go. Weither that's helping you learn to stay put ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Somebody's coughing up blood." "Oh my," I said and followed him there, grabbing my medical kit off of the shelf Colt had put it on. "IS it an injury ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "We could put the wards up around my old place," She suggested, "I remember we kept it incase we ever needed it."
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
Christian Ouch, two possibilities that broke my heart. Losing Cara and losing my family. "I don't know," I said sadly, "I guess we'll just figure it out when the time ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Fences, I knew how to do fences. "Sounds like fun." Random need for drama Somebody rushed to the enterence of the lean-to. "Are you the doctor?" "I am," I ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "We could stay with Slade," she opted. "They'd find you there too. This is the only safe place around." "Why?" "I put a ward around it. They can't get ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I wrapped my arm around Trinity's shoulder and glanced up at Colt. I couldn't quite place the expression on his face. He looked happy and but he was also ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
Christian We started walking, "he also threatened to kill me if I hurt you." She laughed slightly. "That's fire."
Apr 4, 2008
