User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was on my way back to my lean to when I saw Colt, oh god, I...I...dangit. I wasn't about to spend the night outside just so he wouldn't ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She laughed as she stood up. The world swayed around her a little bit but she didn't let it show. She went over and picked Tristian up. "Good morning ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She'd have three days before she became sick, if she WAS sick at all. So only three days of hiding from them. Which would be a problem concidering the ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Me either! No not again!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!! OKay here's my best shot) Caiden When she woke she was still wrapped in Colt's arms, he was awake though, and ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Nothing, I was just..making sure it still fit." She turned aroudn and climbed out of the plane, "I should go check on him again."

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (I don't know, I was just out of things to do, I still am so I guess it went backwards >.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I put it on, I knew I wasn't being very convincing but I'd rather be a horrible liar than risk him or Trinity getting sick because of me. "I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled and closed her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulder. More than happy to let sleep take her again. Sighing softly, she fell back asleep, almost an ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez That was the problem, "I don't know where it is." Realizing that I might already be spreading the germs I put my hand over my mouth, doing my best. ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "We've gotten used to having to wake up, but, we're not going to have a hard time breaking this habit."

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled and leaned into him, still exausted. Not quite used to having that much sleep. "You okay?" "Yeah, still tired." He laughed lightly.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I was hoping there was a medical mask somewhere, even mine would work, it's weeks old but it's better than nothing." My heart soared at his words and shrank ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "Okay," I agreed, more than willingly. "They're probably wondering where we are." *grahs!*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled, "he's going to wake up soon then." "Probably."

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden When she woke, Tristian was gone, but Colt was in his place. She assumed that he just moved him to his crib. She lifted her head to check and ...

    Apr 4, 2008


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau