User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Small and red, with a needle sticking out of her head.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 "so" annoyed me for some reason

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Hey can Rachel claim Andrew?)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Anybody can claim Rachel ^_^)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She melted all over again. "Stop that," she whined. "Why?" "I like being able to stand up for myself." "I'll keep you standing," he promised.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Im gone for the rest of today*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She laughed as he lowered his mouth to hers. Then she clung to him as everything spun out of control. When they parted she glared at him. "What?" "I ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Name: Jonas Mitchel Age: 22 Gender: Male Status: server History: Ran away at 17 came to work at vegas for a week because he needed the cash, fell in love ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was up before anyone else the next day and hurried off to the quarentene tent to check on the patient. He was doing fine, sleeping still, like every ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden After her shower she changed into the only thing she had left in her closet, a short sleeved velvet purple dress. "Wow," she said to her reflection, "I can't ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Calling on her self control~which had taken a vacation to the mountains~and pushed him away. "I need a shower anyways."

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (grahs! Wall!!!)

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She swatted his hand away, "you're going to suffocate him or something." "I'm what?" "Somebody yelled at me once for playing peak a boo with a baby like that ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I hugged back, slightly shocked, and at the same time relieved. I went into my lean to and collappsed falling instantly into a very deep sleep.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "He looks like you," she said, "just a little less hot and a little more adorable." Colt laughed and kissed her again.

    Apr 5, 2008


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson