User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Elizabeth She looked around and wandered down to the horses. She was instantly drawn to the mustang. Finding a horse was like what her friends described as finding the perfect ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Just put me down Colt!" she begged, "I can't let you get sick!" "Not until you can eat something." Trinity started coming over wondering what was wrong. "Oh please ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She was surficing now, she could see the top of the water-so to say. She could hear her husbands voice, feel her son in her arms. She wanted to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Her dream ended and she decended into darkness, alone, and afraid. She clutched at her chest, needing her husband and son with her.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm fine," I insisted. "I just haven't eaten anything in the past few days." He looked down at her doubtfully and stood her back up, her knees gave way ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I stepped back, "I don't know, I..." She shoved at his chest, "go back Colt! You're not wearing a mask!" "Inez, how sick are you?" "I told you I ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Her eyes widened incrediously, he did not! "Colt get back over the fence before you get sick too!" "Too?" whoops. Crap.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Can we start now?)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Elizabeth She hopped off the bus and inhaled a deep breath of air. Her heart soared. This was home air, where she belonged. She looked down at her high heeled ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (This is going to be horribly cliche I can taste it.) Caiden She drifted, she dreamed. She dreamed she was a child again, hiking through the woods with her mom. ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez He couldn't be serious, he wouldn't do something that dangerous would he? No he wouldn't. She closed her eyes and tightened the mask on her face. Still debating about ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She groaned and turned in his arms to face him. He kissed her. He was kissing her dizzy. "Something's wrong," she gasped. She could feel the darkness swamping in ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Name: Elizabeth Age: 19 Occupation: Visitor Picture or Description: She's got long black hair always in a braid and still goes down to her butt, brown eyes. Picture of horse: ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She pulled away, "Oh, whats the matter bubbey? Hungry?" She bounced him around a bit singing softly. Soon he fell back asleep. As soon as she put him in ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I saw Colt near the tent. Oh no! There wasn't any way for him to get close enough to see me. The fence was a good twenty feet out. ...

    Apr 6, 2008


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn