User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "I'm staying here for now, I don't really know what home is so I'm just searching." He smiled, "care to join me?" She sat down, "what's this game?"

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She shook her head, "No, I'm just...stopping through." His face seemed to light up. "On your way to where?" She shrugged, "a home I guess."

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She wandered past the tables and looked around. This place was cool!. She only had twenty dollars, she wanted to spend most of her money on other things. What? ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    (I think I missed a tad, if they've already left let me know and I'll fix this) Elizabeth She swung herself quite easily onto Tristian's back, she missed the feel ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas He sat on the bar his chin rested on his palms as he watching Sammie. She moved with such grace, such charisma. She was really pulling it out tonight. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Name:Alice age: 14 Appearence: That many because I REALLY couldn't decide which one!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Okay so here's the deal: Bella and I are in the same computer class now, and its the first day and we're already bored. So what did we decide to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Eh I don't like starting either!)

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez The temptation was so sweet, I couldn't resist. My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep. Hoping he'd have the sense to leave me.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *byebye try to get that grade up pwease!* Caiden She opened her mouth to speak, "Colt," she moaned.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I shook my head, "the others are the ones we need to worry about, we can't let this spread." I closed my eyes shaking my head, "I couldn't bear ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She wanted to break free, she wanted to stroke Colt's face and tell him it would be. She wanted it to be. She just wasn't sure it was going ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm not going to die," she insisted, "my immune system now is as strong as the great wall of China." "But still," he said whiping the sweat away from ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden People were poking and proding her, it was uncomfortable. The frustration made her want to scream. She tried. Maybe she succeded?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She wasn't really hungry, but she ate anyways just to humor him. "I didn't want you to worry." *double grrr*

    Apr 7, 2008


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights