User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She withered in pain and twisted around, finally her eyes opened and she saw Colt. "Colt?" she moaned. "Yes love. Please stay here." (Oh dear! Why?)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Okay maybe skipping lunch was a bad idea, and breakfast." I said hazily as Bella, Andrew and I made our way to the library. I kinda felt like I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Hey," I said then turned back to my mathbook, instantly I started whining. It made no sense! What the hell was I looking for?!!!! "Andrew," I said in my ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I watched as Bella bounced away and rolled my eyes, her whole reason for dragging me out of the computer lab was because she was hungry. Oh well, I ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel This guy was confusing, she stood back up and went back to her suit. She doubed he'd ever call him, she would be gone in a week. But still, ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I went incredibuly slow just to annoy her. Not even mentioning the pen I had ganked from her only moments before. She was eger to see her new cubbey ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I giggled, "newb," I muttered under my breath and quite easily fixed the problem. this is what happens when we have lots of snow days. "I am not a ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I think it's actually Billy's turn on my end so *shrug* I'll let you guys have it anyways)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Time to begin!!!! Alice Her stomach growled, "shut up! You're not getting food til later!!!" Bella leaned over and poked her from her computer, "if you're hungry you should buy ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (We've got the genera set up already, teenage drama basically)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas He watched as she walked away. "You'd better tell her soon," the bartender said, "or you'll have wasted your chance simply staring at her." He looked at the bartender ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (We're not sure yet actually, we just came up with the idea today)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (Okay, for me or Bella? Or just one of those random guys that tend to hang around us?)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I next woke Colt was looking at me again. "Why are you still here?" I demanded, "you're going to ge-" "Don't worry," he said coming down to my ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She heard him, she heard his voice! Pain racked her head. "It hurts," she moaned. "My head hurts." "The doctors will take care of it." "Make it stop," she ...

    Apr 8, 2008


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian