User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas As much as he wanted to follow her into her apartment, he was on his lunch or dinner break, he kissed her forehead again and smiled "I have to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed why did that doctor look so hit her, "Colt we have to go," she whispered franticly in his ear, "he's one of the werewolves!"

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (No clue >.< Make something up)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Sorry gotta go school meeting stupid thing)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "What do you mean?" I asked impatiently, eager to get back to talk to Ronan. "You're about to flirt with him aren't you?" "...yeah."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Oh god, I bit my tongue. I'd flirt if I opened my mouth. I was a terrible flirt, in more way than one. I sucked at it, and I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Can we go home?" she asked. "When you're all better, I promise we can go home."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Nor do I she's unconcious...CRAPPPP*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    (I think I'll be dropping out of this one, I'm confused)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Put something around your mouth, part of a shirt something ANYTHING," I begged. "Don't get sick for me." "What else?" I passed out before I could answer him.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I'm trying," she groaned, "I want to." Pain radiated out of her midsection and she passed out again for a moment. Only a moment though. She was awake again ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I follwed HER this time, I grabbed her arm turned her around and kissed her again. This kiss was deeper this time. The kiss I've watned to give her ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I walked Sammie to her room and before she opened the door I stopped her. "Sammie...I love you, and I really mean it. That's the only reason I stayed ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Somebody who wasn't one of my friends dragged me across the street. Should I be disturbed? Probably. But when he let go of my hand once we had crossed ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded, not hearing a word he said, the world spun around me, the ground seemed slanted beneath my feet. I wasn't sure what was happening until I collasped.

    Apr 9, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena